Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 1 - Final Stats

I need to shake things up tomorrow, but not bad for today.  Total at the end of the day per SparkPeople:
Calories: 861
Water: 96 oz
Protein: 65g
Fat: (too high) 42g
 I skipped the hummus and homemade pita chips after all, I simply wasn't hungry enough.  I am adding in a 100 calorie ice cream bar, as under 800 calories just seems unbelievable to me LOL.

Tomorrow, work and listening to everyone worry about the email we received after just about everyone else had left.  My company just went through a merger with 2 other companies.  We received an email stating that the new head of our department is coming from OH to OK to discuss our positions in the new company.  We've been told by our department manager that our jobs are safe, but others including the new CEO have said people here in town will be losing their jobs and that we'd be hearing something after the 1st of the year.  I swear, sometimes it seems like they just worry things to death.  I need to fill up my MP3 player because I really don't care to hear everyone go in circles about that damn email.  We'll lose our jobs or we won't.  Spending hours talking about it will change nothing.

No comments: