Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, December 27, 2010

Ugh!

I knew this wasn't going to be easy. I ate plenty for dinner. I know I shouldnt be hungry. Instead my brain is telling me I'm starving. I've done a lot of damage to my body. I have a lot to forgive myself for. I know my issue is psychological. I know I have an addictive personality (gaming til 5 am anyone?). I just need to get myself some gum and find something else to do. Oh yea and scream because this is why I always fail at diets. I start and the harder I work at it the faster I get to the point where my brain says I'm starving.

3 comments:

Lena said...

lol okay I guess posting instead of eating works. I'm feeling better.

slimslampam said...

Sometimes our brains are not our friends! Keep doing what you know is right and your brain will learn to do the same. Good going on the blog!

Pam

Lena said...

Pam, you're right. My brain isn't my friend. At one point, we were the same weight or close to it. You're lighter now, and I'm heavier. You're rocking the weight loss.