Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 5 - New Day

I didn’t realize how much negativity I have been carrying around with me.  I’m feeling so much lighter this morning it’s scary, or maybe it’s the Dunkin’ Donuts Turbo coffee that I’ve been drinking.  I’ve also regained my sarcasm.  Hmm that might not be a good thing here at work when asked stupid questions.  I’ve already had to watch my mouth once this morning.

The whisper, whisper girls are getting to me again.  No worries, I’ve got my headphones on and am listening to my Celtic bagpipe music with the nature sounds.  LOL sounds awful, but I find it relaxing when people are getting on my nerves.  Besides, the music helps drown out the whispering.  The manager has said she’d make all reservations needed for the trip in 2 weeks, but one of these girls has to check up on whether it has been done yet. 

Food was a mushroom and Swiss omelet with Egg Beaters type stuff.  I get the Braums brand because Wal-Mart was out of anything other than all whites.  Of course, I’ll probably keep buying the Braums brand because it’s about 10 cents per carton cheaper.  I really need to make it to Aldi this weekend to compare more prices.

I’m out for now, enjoy your S.H.I.T. day (So Happy It’s Thursday) LOL.  I have tomorrow off so this is the last day of my work week. 

No comments: