Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 5 - Final Stats

Overall, not bad for today.  I won't say it was easy.  I had a can of diet Pepsi to get through the day.  Then I left work early and took a nap.  My fat was under 30% today, so I'm happy with that.

Calories: 1042
Water: 100+ oz (I lost count after 7 (16 oz) cups)
Protein: 78g
Fat: 36g 
Fiber: 19g

I had planned on just a Krunch Lite bar tonight, but the kids wanted ice cream too.  The 2 year old just walked around with his Fudge Lite bar, so I ate it before it melted.  Even with both ice cream bars, I didn't do too badly, and the second bar had me feeling like I was treating myself.  It's not something I'm going to do all the time, and I can control myself with these in the house - I bought 1 box of each about a month ago, and of the 24 bars total, there are still 4 left.

The stress at work got to me today.  There's no other answer for my tears when I got home. 

No comments: