Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 6 - It's FRRRRRIIIIIIDDDDAAAAYYYY!

Sounds redundant, but there's a radio station here in OK that says that on Friday mornings.  An Okie on eDiets started saying that there (at least I think she started it, she certainly kept it up) and to me, it's just not Friday without seeing it.  :)  I quit eDiets when it got so expensive and I didn't have time to moderate the HTML board.  Of course, with the way they kept changing up the boards, a big group of us weren't able to consistently log on any more and that contributed as well.

Breakfast was a breakfast burrito with low fat mozzarella and a whole wheat tortilla.

I've got company on my lap this morning since its a lazy morning so more later.  A trip to Wal-Mart is in the cards.

No comments: