Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Totals for Christmas

Okay, it's not pretty, but I'm going to post my stats for today per SparkPeople.  I didn't do as well as I had hoped, though they had me at 1650 to 2000 calories (something that I need to adjust since I'll be doing no more than 1200 calories).  I came in under their goal, though way over where I should have been today.  Since I knew I was starting tomorrow, I just said fuck it and ate a piece of the gingerbread house as well.  Ick, definitely not something I'm going to repeat.  It's going in the trash in the morning.

Today, SparkPeople came up with:
Calories: 1,607
Carbs: 203g
Fat: 47g
Protein: 99g

I need to figure out something else for my coffee, the milk I've been putting in it has me at 112 calories for my morning coffee.  I can do Splenda -  I may just need to start drinking it black & sweet again instead of adding sugar free syrup and milk to make mocha.  Probably best for the diet anyway.

Granted, before deciding that I'm going to do no more than 1200 calories, I would have considered today a success.  Being morbidly obese, I need to remember that if I want to get healthy the fastest, I need to do this right.  No cheating, no saying 'fuck it.'  Nothing.

Reading old blog posts on Allan's blog, he talks about how God didn't get us here... no he didn't.  But He helps me find the strength in myself to do what I should do.  Sloth, gluttony & pride are all sins.

No comments: