Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 4 - With More Sleep

LOL so Justin is training someone for the paper route we're dropping.  It's all good, she really needs the money because she's having trouble with her 6th grader and is having to homeschool him.  I'm feeling better about it.  I felt bad because we've been hearing a lot about how we're the first carriers in awhile where people haven't had problems getting their paper.  BUT we have to do what we have to do, and I'm getting too old to get up at 3 am and then up again at 7 to sit at a desk all day.  It'd be different if I could go to bed earlier than 9, but someone needs to be up until the kids are asleep.

I did get 12 minutes of walking in place yesterday.  I remembered at 8:25 that I had said I'd walk at home, so I just got up and walked in place until my 2 year old started crying.  We're working with him on sleeping through the night in his own bed, the paper route hasn't been conducive for that either.  He did pretty well overall last night.

Breakfast, the fake eggs again with a slice of Swiss and my V8.

Lunch... I'm out of soup and forgot to make burritos last night.  I'm thinking I'll take a pouch of tuna, I have some thin buns at work, and can have a tuna sandwich.  Snack will be carrots with hummus, and probably cheese with a clementine as well since I'm really hungry today.  Still planning on staying around 1000 calories, so I'm going to have to get the best bang for my buck.

As Pam has been saying... time to make the donuts.  We just can't eat 'em.  LOL  Of course, she says that closer to 5 am than I am :)

No comments: