Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 3 - Testing my Willpower


Breakfast was a sandwich with egg substitute, mushrooms and a thin wheat bun (the 100 calorie ones).  I think the blog name needs to change to Sharleone is losing it.  LOL after my post last night, I think I am…

I weighed today and am a bit discouraged after yesterday.  Yesterday morning, I was down .4 lbs (not much, and I know I shouldn't take it as gospel, but I felt good about it.)  Today, I was down an additional .2 lbs.  Yea, I ate 158 calories more, but I also exercised… and I estimated on the high side for a lot… as in the spaghetti with meat sauce I measured 1 cup of everything combined, but in SparkPeople, I put in 1 cup of whole wheat spaghetti, then 1/2 cup of pasta sauce and 2 oz of meat.  Just the meat and spaghetti would be more than 1 cup, but I wanted to go high to be sure that I'm not underestimating since I can do that easy enough to justify my eating.  I did the same with lunch, I put in the amounts I had packed and didn't subtract the calories in the 1/2 cup I threw out.  After thinking about it, I also had 2 diet sodas.  I need to cut out the soda. 

Then today, there's a tin of some sort of homemade cookies on the filing cabinet behind me.  They're honestly not calling my name.  The only thing calling my name after yesterday is ibuprofen.  Already done my first 16 oz of water.

**edited to add - new rule.  No more weighing myself every day.  Only once a week even though I love my new fancy schmancy digital scale that doesn't vary 5 lbs if I shift my weight lol.

No comments: