Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 2 - The Work Week Begins

It’s definitely easier for me to start a weight loss program during the week.  I should breeze by this week… key word being should.

Breakfast was Bob’s Red Mill 5 Grain Cereal with frozen blueberries and sweetener.  I had my V8, putting me at 210 calories before I left the house.  I decided to try a sample of Starbucks Vanilla coffee since I wasn’t making a mocha.  Not bad, but definitely not something I’d buy for myself.  I didn’t make it out of the house yesterday to buy cremora so only put in sweetener.  When I got to work, I added 2 packets of CoffeeMate sticks that I had in my desk.  Still not bad, but not the best coffee I’ve had either.  Of course, I prefer Dunkin’ Donuts or Green Mountain Coffee over Starbucks… you can take the girl out of New England, but you can’t take the Yankee out of the girl or something like that LOL.

I'm going to have to figure something out since it doesn't appear that email posting is working correctly and logging onto here or using my cell phone at work is frowned upon.

No comments: