Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10, Tuesday

What I did right today:
  1. 15 minute walk on the treadmill @ 3.2 mph
  2. more than 3 liters of plain water
Food was closer to right today.  Everything was on plan until dinner, and even that I kept the portions controlled.  Strictly controlled.

Overall, I'd say this was a decent day.  I need to start journaling my food so I can put it in SparkPeople or something.   It'd be nice if I had a phone that I could download an app to do it, but ... right now my Blackberry won't handle it. 

I do have blank books I can use to journal.  I got a bunch of them on clearance when I worked for Michael's.  Clearance and I think I might have gotten my discount on top of that.  It was right around Christmas and they had some really good deals where I got my discount on everything, including sale prices.

Started reading Transformation Road by Sean Anderson.  It's given me food for thought, and I'm only on chapter 5.  It also reminded me of a lot I didn't deal with in school.  Bullying is hard to deal with, especially when someone slams your fingers in your locker.

One of these days I'll journal that too.  Probably not on my blog, it'd be boring.  Like this isn't ;)

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: