Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11, Wednesday

Thank goodness it's hump day.  I so need this week to go away.  It's just been really hard.  Today was awful.  We have an issue that's coming up, and every suggestion I made, the boss shot down.  She didn't even read what we were told about the government agency we deal with.  It was kinda funny actually.  BUT whatever.

Still no word on whether I actually have a job or not.  With some prompting from my sister, I'm going to go against the comfortable and call the other job I interviewed for.  I haven't heard anything, and they called me in to do a background check over a month ago.

What I did right today:
  1. 3 liters of water
Food was much better today.  I didn't do a walk, but will do so tomorrow.  Today I was just too stressed, so instead I ate in the break room and read.  Not relaxing enough.  Walking is much better.

Still reading Transformation Road as well, but probably not for much longer tonight.  I'm exhausted, there was a thunderstorm last night, about 4:30 am or so.  Both kids came running into the bedroom complaining they were scared.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: