Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, April 16, 2012

April 16, the Inner Monologue

Today my inner monologue has been going strong on things I can't control.  I really need to learn to redirect my thoughts when I get like that, because I can obsess, as many of my OOT friends know.  When I start obsessing, I tend toward depression, which is why I get so down all the time. 

The question remains, how do you learn to redirect your inner monologue?

We have almost enough saved for deposit on a place, if we can find one.  The other person who wants to buy the house we're looking at is more likely to be able to get the funding, and he wants to rent it out, so we may be able to live there anyway.  Depending on what he wants to charge for rent.  I can foresee it being twice the cost of the mortgage, which doesn't sound bad until you look at income vs. expenses. 

It all boils down to money, and lack of money.  I really need to focus on doing more about earning more.

Let's see, two outta 3 ain't bad, but it really could be better.  Food wasn't awful today, just about 200 calories more than I should have.  I was fine until dinner, I should have cut the meat portion in half.

otherwise:
  1. over 3 liters of water
  2. a 15 minute walk (and a Herbalife tea that's supposed to help burn 100 calories lol - I don't know that I believe it, but I like the taste, and someone else was treating)
I really need to do a bit of studying before bed.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: