Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, April 9, 2012

April 9, Monday

Probably not going to be up much longer.  I'm just not feeling it tonight.

Food was great, right up until dinner.  We had birthday cake for my girl and I lost control.  I ate two pieces.  Ugh, I feel sick just thinking about it.

I guess I'm just going to go take a melatonin pill, read for a bit then get some sleep.  My brain has been fuzzy, and I can't figure out why it's so hard to concentrate.  Maybe I truly just need more sleep.  I've gone for years on 7 hours, until I started the paper route in 2009.  Maybe the paper route messed up my sleep needs.  Who knows.

Water was great at least.  I didn't get the treadmill, for a stupid reason.  I forgot to bring a change of clothes. 

Anyway, not sure what to do about the fuzzy thoughts. I'm trying more sleep.  Less stress just isn't going to happen.

No word from my Marine, and it's been 2 weeks.  Blah

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: