Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 14, Live Forever

I've been reading something on the Guideposts website tonight, and it has me going.  It's by Ray Bradbury of all people, and it talks about how we live forever through doing what we're meant to do.  That subject ties into something that someone posted on Facebook the other day (someone that works at what I want to do for a living).  What would it mean to me if I never wrote?  I answered and talked about how I'd feel that I had been silenced because it's only through writing that I truly am able to voice how I feel about things.  My answer was more complex than that, but it made me realize that I have to write.  Even when I try not to, I find myself writing something, in email if no where else.

For today, I'm a bit low on water, but I did get some walking in (nothing formal like I had been doing during the week).
  1. Water at 80 oz
  2. Food on plan
  3. Some walking, parked on the other side of the parking lot and walked to Hobby Lobby for my yarn.
There were storms in the air all day, so I didn't do much of anything really.  I took my girl shopping, her 7th birthday was Monday and she got gift cards for her birthday from my family and hubby's grandparents.  We managed to keep the total to only about $5 over the gift cards, but she cried that we had to put stuff back.  My girl is going to be a shopper, so I'm trying to come up with a plan for back to school shopping.  Something about bringing a calculator, and working on adding the prices with her.

I'm going to read and crochet a bit, then get to bed.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: