Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 22, Earth Day

Food wasn't so good today, and I'm paying for it now.

I'm also thinking that I need to figure out a different weigh-in day.  My weight on Thursday was 204 lbs.  Today it was 205.2 lbs.  There's no way I ate so much that I gained a lb between then and now. 

I'm embarrassed to say that I gained so much weight.  This week, I'm going to bring clothes to exercise in the basement every day this week.  I have to do something.

I didn't actually get any of my goals today.  Food wasn't great, because I let my weigh-in control my mood.  Water, well... when we're around the house, I hate drinking a lot of water, because his grandparents have complained about the amount of toilet paper we go through.  It's not like we use a lot at one time, but with 4 more people, and me drinking a lot of water, we are going to go through more than when the 2 of them lived here alone.

Exercise... I cleaned the bathroom, including mopping the floor on my hands and knees.  That took most of the afternoon, so I didn't get a chance to go out for a walk today.

A three time failure.  I have a plan for tomorrow, though I haven't figured out breakfast since we're almost out of anything other than sugar cereal.  I guess I'm just going to measure out 2 tbsp of peanut butter and put it on 1 slice of bread.  Unless I can talk the hubby into cooking me some eggs.

Anyway, it's getting late, and I have a bit of homework to do before bed.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: