Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24, Gaining Focus

I only dozed from about 3 am until my alarm went off at 6 this morning.  My head hurt so bad, but I didn't want to wake all the way up and put the effort into getting water, finding the ibuprofen and actually taking something.  So now I'm exhausted again.

Food... well, let's just say I found a new trail mix today that I can never buy again :( unless I figure out how to control my portions better.

However,
  1. About 128 oz of water
  2. 13 minutes of walking around the block with my coworkers PLUS
  3. 17 minutes of walking on the treadmill - with 3 of those minutes being a jog at 4.5 mph and most of the time being a walk at 3.4 mph. total 1 mile
  4. PLUS 6 sets of stairs because they're closing what used to be the corporate office before the merger, and everyone is moving into our building.
My legs were wobbly this afternoon.  Which only encouraged me to dip into the trail mix more.  It might have just been nuts and a bit of chocolate, but it was still too many calories for the day.

My goal tomorrow is to do at least the walk with my coworkers plus 5 minutes on the treadmill and 15 push-ups, crunches, lunges and superman lifts (or whatever you call them). - also called a 'No Excuses Work Out.'  Which I won't have... an excuse, that is.

 I'm going to finish doing the exercise I'm working on for my writing class, then head to bed.  It's already late.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: