Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11, Wednesday Pt 2

After saying I was going to bed soon, I started reading Transformation Road again. I couldn't put the book down (or rather my laptop since I have it on Kindle for PC).

I couldn't put it down until he started getting into some of the reasons... Talking about feeling like a failure and being harder on himself than anyone else... Yea that sounds familiar - and more. I started to shake as I was reading it and decided it was enough for now.

It sounds like I am going to have to do some of the mental work I didn't do last year when I lost my first 50 lbs. Yes, weight loss is calories in/calories out, or simply eat less and exercise more. Simple it is, easy its not.

Maybe its time for my own steel curtain zone - or calorie bank and trust. I'm working on it, and am getting where I need to be. I will do it and start losing again by my birthday.

No comments: