Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 17, Roaring Like a Lion

I know I use my own method of capitalization for the post titles.  It matches everything else I do - all my own way.

Except one thing, I realized tonight.  I had said something when I got back here about being able to supplement our income with writing, and the grandmother shot it down.  So I haven't written much since.

This from the one who said that not writing would feel like I was losing part of myself. 

Guess that explains a lot of my attitude lately.  I'm working on fixing it.

What I did right today:
  1. went for a 15 minute walk
  2. drank 3 liters of water (100 oz)
Food was out of control again today, but I'm going to focus on it tomorrow.

Laterness & g'night

1 comment:

E. Jane said...

I always struggle with capitalizing titles. I guess I do it my way too! Glad you will focus tomorrow--it really helps!