Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, June 20, 2011

6 o'clock already, I was just in the

Middle of a dream. I was kissing Valentino by a crystal blue Italian stream.

Today is going too quickly. I looked up and it was 12:50. I hadn't been hungry so didn't eat lunch or morning snack. I did get up and do 21 minutes of intervals. Well, 11 minutes plus 5 minutes each warm-up and cool-down. Note, smoking and jogging really don't go together LOL I could feel how tight my chest is from smoking. Just 2 more weeks and I quit cold turkey. If I don't before then from not being able to breathe.

I've had lunch and it was a homemade bean burrito. I figure a bit over 300 calories for it. I'll have to put it into Spark. Breakfast was egg beaters on a 100 calorie multi grain English muffin. Snack will be a strawberry smoothie. Just frozen strawberries and milk.

So back where I should be. I may switch to swimming when I get to FL.

No comments: