Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Less progress than learning

Weigh in this week, 193.  Which means...

I finally hit the 50 Lb mark!!!! Woohoo :)

Ok, so I could have done better than 1 lb gone.  I have lunches made for 3 days this week, and I'm thinking strawberry smoothies for the snacks.  Also going to start back on the treadmill, and if I can wake up early enough, one of the Pilates DVDs.

It's been a long day and I didn't make as much progress as I could have wished today.  Instead, I sat and read, and did other things.  Blah.  I did get rid of a few more things, and I did go through the girl's clothes.  Another pile for the battered women's shelter.  It makes me feel good to give the stuff to them when I get rid of it.

Off to bed, Justin left the clothes on the bed when he came back from the laundromat.  He had to shower and go to work right away and didn't have time to fold them.  It won't take long.

No comments: