Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday morning lookin' sunny

I can't think of a song this morning, something about staying up 'til midnight.  I'm not sure why I've been going to sleep so late, but I'm changing it tonight.  I'm also changing a few other things that I'm finally seeing with open eyes.

The little one started feeling better a bit around 6 or so.  He had a yogurt around 4, and asked for another around 6:30, then kept asking for cookies.  I know it wasn't the best for him, but I let him have what he wanted because he was actually eating.  He slept all night in his own bed and we're both feeling better today.

Breakfast was an omelet and 2 slices of toasted light bread. I still need to make coffee.

Weigh in this morning was down 4 lbs from the last time I weighed in on May 15.  Not a stellar loss for 3 weeks, but I'll take it.  I'm getting further from 200 lbs and I'm 2 lbs from being 50 lbs down, so I'm happy.  I could be doing better, but my thyroid issues are slowing me down.

No comments: