Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The sht has hit the fan & it's powering

My car ;) gotta love Robin Williams' comedy... That is unless 4-letter words offend you. They offend my parents and Justin's family. I don't get it, it's not real cursing - that'd be taking God's name in vain.

Been thinking about my Marine again and decided I'm going to send a care package to someone who is deployed. I got an address from the AnySoldier.com website. I chose a Marine platoon to send to. I won't be able to send a lot until I can coupon more, but it'll be a start. Maybe I can manage 2 packages...

Food is mostly on plan, though I suspect I'm over where I like to be on calories at this time of day. I'll figure it out tonight when I get home. No walking but I'm feeling better. Now I just need to start exercising again - I got out of the habit when I started Phase 6.

No comments: