Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, June 3, 2011

I could hide out under there

I just made you say under where (underwear)?

I do love listening to Barenaked Ladies :D

Yesterday I didn't go on the treadmill or elliptical. I did walk to the library at my first break and took another 10 minute walk at my 2nd break. Total calories for the day: 1259

Justin played a joke on me this morning that really wasn't funny. I made a sandwich for my breakfast - a 100 calorie multigrain English muffin and about 1/2 cup of egg substitute. I left it on the counter while I put in my contacts and put my hair up. When I came back the sandwich was 90% gone and he said it was really good. I started to get emotional then decided I'd just have oatmeal since I used up the last of the muffins and eggs to make that sandwich. I asked him to move from in front of the microwave so I could make oatmeal and he laughtd and pulled the rest of the sandwich out of where he hid it.

That was NOT funny, but it was normal behavior for him when he's rested. Guess I'd better get used to it, I had forgotten after 2 years of newspaper delivery and 3 years of night shift before that. I'm more used to him sleeping constantly.

Already got in one 10 minute walk. This afternoon's snack is yogurt with granola. Weight this morning was 198, I wasn't as careful this weekend as I should have been, but my weight is going in the right direction again. I know I haven't been eating enough to actually gain, but as I said as long as it goes down I'll be happy. Probably no treadmill at lunch. Justin is bringing me a 6" Subway sub. One of the healthy choice ones, but not veggie. He'll probably stay with both kids so we can eat together.

No comments: