Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Goodbye, Earl

I only managed 11 minutes on the elliptical, partially because I found it much harder than the treadmill, and partially because of my headache.  It's all good, I still got at least 20 minutes of exercise.  I'll try for more tomorrow.

Total calories for the day - 1127

After I ate my stir fry, I ate half of my son's peanut butter toast that he didn't touch.  I should have had an apple instead, but the toast was good and it still didn't put me over in calories.  The stir fry was chicken, green beans, 2 green onions and some mushrooms all cooked with a bit of Garlic & Herb seasoning.  I ate it over 1/2 cup of brown rice. 

Tomorrow, I'll have the egg sandwich again, but instead of peanut butter on a graham cracker, I'll have a strawberry smoothie.  Lunch will be more leftover pasta.  I'm not sure about dinner yet, but the girl has a game, so I'll have to come up with a meal rather quickly.  I've got 2 chicken breasts left, so maybe chicken, broccoli and a baked potato.  That leaves me short one whole grain, so I'll have to do some thinking on that.  Until I talk to the dietitian, I'm loosely following the Food Pyramid's guide for 1200 calories, which means 4 oz whole grains, 1-1/2 cups veggies, 1 cup fruit, 2 servings dairy and 3 oz of meat.  Today I had more than 3 oz of meat, but since I'm tracking my calories on SparkPeople, as long as it averages to that over the course of a week, I'll be okay.

Since I've been miserable with the headache all day, I'm headed to bed early.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: