Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Never let go, every high and every low

Dinner last night was whole wheat pasta with sauce. Lunch today is leftovers. It makes it so easy to be able to use leftovers. When I was following the plan for the phases, I was having to leave the leftovers to Justin, and we were throwing food away. No more. Tonight I either make chicken soup for lunch tomorrow or I have more pasta for lunch tomorrow. We'll see how much is left. I already know dinner tonight is stir fry with 1/2 c brown rice.

The plan is to do 25 minutes on the elliptical at lunch instead of the treadmill to shake things up a bit. I'm going to go for a 10 minute walk as soon as the meeting is done, and I'll do another walk around 3:30.

I decided on only 1 or 2 posts today so just saved the message. Now my walk is done, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to walk outside. It's only 83 and I overheated. It'll be too hot when the 100 degree days start.

I came to work with a headache this morning and the stuff I took isn't helping. I can't take more because it says once every 6 hours. I took a Goody's powder which has the same ingredients as Excedrin. Hopefully the headache goes away, otherwise its going to suck being at work til 5:30. Blah :(

No comments: