Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Morning, weekend and long drives with some car sickness involved

Justin's sister wanted to come down because the funeral is on Tuesday.  Their aunt & uncle that she's living with couldn't afford to bring her down, and I wasn't going to ask their 80 year old other grandfather to drive up there.  Instead, I drove to Kansas City to get her.  Let's just say, yesterday was a very long day.

I brought the girl with me, and she did well mostly.  After we were on the road for 11 hours, she threw up.  I just hope it wasn't car sickness.  I hope it was just because she hadn't really eaten anything other than junk food/chips since breakfast.  I'm going to take the trip to FL a bit slow.  I'll leave July 7th, and drive only about 8 hours unless she seems to do better with peanut butter sandwiches, granola bars, juice and water.  I think it'll be easier if we're not rushing as well.  That way it won't matter if we need to stop to eat.

I didn't weigh in this morning, I only had soda most of yesterday, so I know today I'm dehydrated.  I'm trying to drink plenty of water today to make up for it.  Food hasn't really been great either, so I'm going to have to watch it again.  I need to focus on eating right this week.  Tomorrow, lunch is out, and it's going to be salmon.  Yum :)

No comments: