Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Time is a healer but we can't see how

We don't want to see that maybe some things we aren't meant to figure out.

This move isn't going to be easy but its not impossible. I have been praying for direction because it seemed like it wasn't meant to happen, then I found an article on preparing to leave your job, and I realized that it gets better and I have writing options open that I can take full advantage of.

Of course that's going to mean I have to fight my procrastination and perfectionism and actually do what I'm supposed to be doing.

I feel like I've emotionally done a 180 since last night when I was positive we weren't going to be able to move. Its something we have to do, so one thing at a time. Bags of clothes go to the YWCA shelter, so do the pot holders I crocheted for who knows what reason. I need to get my shredder out tonight and start making a dent in my old statements and file the stuff we keep. Fun. First, the community outreach with my church and then a t-ball game. More fun-ness tonight :)

No comments: