Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Double-Eww Tee Efff?!?!?!

I swear I posted last night, but I can't even find anything in the drafts.  It seems to be an odd weekend with Blogger anyway.  Not entirely sure what's going on.  Apparently, while I was very busy this week, there was a lot of drama happening.  Allan's blog is now saying that it's not there or it's gone private.  Ahh well, I don't deal well with drama anyway.  My brother's wife was starting some on Facebook with my nephew's mother.  K is 47 and picking fights with a 30 year old.  Neither of them really grew up, that's why my parents are raising my nephew - who turns 14 this year I think.  I just messaged my nephew and told him I was sorry that it was going on, then I joked about bringing the kids to be underfoot.  I did get a 'lol' out of him, I don't know if he was humoring me or not.

I'm feeling a bit stressed about the move again, but Justin and I discussed it and we're just going to purge as much stuff as we can.

On the diet front, only down 1 lb this week, but I know that's partially because TOM starts this week.  It's all good, and I'm happy.  Yesterday, I bought 2 exercise DVDs at the thrift store.  Both were Pilates exercises, obviously without the equipment like Princess uses.  They both say slimming and one is 3 DVDs in one case.  My plan is to start getting up 30 minutes earlier and doing one of these DVDs before my shower in the morning.

I'm late getting my shower in this morning, because Justin let me sleep until 9:30.  I missed church, but went to bed with a headache last night, so it might have been best.  Off to take a shower, 49 lbs down and feeling good about it. 

No comments: