Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Goals

I've been doing some thinking about what goals I want to set for myself for the next few months.  Ideally, I'd love to be at least 25 lbs down by August 20.  Justin's sister is getting married on the 20th. 

Otherwise... I just don't know.

I'll be staying around 1200 calories, because that's just easy for me.  I'll be drinking at least 128 oz of water because that's been second nature as well (other than this weekend when it made me nauseous when I was 'full').  Since I haven't had a chance to talk to the registered dietitian at work, I'm just increasing my exercise and watching what I eat.

I finished today with about 1150 calories.  I'm too lazy to go look it up, but everything was entered in SparkPeople and I was definitely under 1200.  The water was finished by 4:30, and I started on a 0 calorie Sobe Lifewater a bit ago.  It won't be finished before I go to bed, but I'll drink it tomorrow.

Anyway, it's late and I'm tired after waking up at 5 am.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: