Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

See the eagle flying high

My oldest has been on my mind a lot the last few days. To top it off, I had to ask him to pay back the rest of what I loaned him around Christmas. The car repair looks like its going to be more than I had planned on.

Its all good, it just means giving up my plan to go to Branson this year. I can do it next year by doing what I'm doing now - putting all change except quarters in a plastic jug.

I really don't feel like eating today. I know it's partially depression, and I'll get through it. I think going to bed early would be a good idea as well.

Breakfast egg substitute on a 100 calorie English muffin. Lunch - a grilled chicken sandwich with tomato - I only ate about 3/4 of the bun - and an apple.

Now if I could just stop yawning.

No comments: