Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Quiet weekend days

I decided I'm taking it easy today, or rather it was decided for me LOL. 

The boy was sick from about 2 am on, he kept throwing up, but it was never a lot at a time, more like something was gagging him.  He spit up/threw up several times, but we never got him to the bathroom in time because there wasn't enough warning.  I should have had a bowl by the bed, but it didn't occur to me until I actually woke up enough to think instead of just reacting to the sounds..  Justin is at the laundromat now washing my sheets.  The duckie boy has been sleeping off and on all day.  He's barely eaten all day.  I'm feeling sick too, and I've snacked a bit, but I've only had about 800 calories.  I'm debating whether I want to eat something high calorie, since the Greek yogurt I had didn't help settle my stomach.  I have some regular nonfat vanilla that might help, but I'm not up for eating anything else right now.

I'm calmed down about work now.  It'll all work out, if all goes well I won't be working there much longer anyway.

It's now Sunday morning, I'm getting ready to start my first post for today, and noticed that I hadn't hit submit like I thought.  Oops.

No comments: