Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, June 6, 2011

The groove is in the heart or Stomp, stomp, stomp, I'm stompin' that yeti stomp

Two different types of music.  Justin and I were watching a show about 90's one hit wonders.  After it was done, the girl asked us to turn on NickJr, and Backyardigans is on. 

I'm stil l not feeling well, my stomach is bothering me every time I eat.  I almost wish I'd throw up so I'd feel better.  Justin and the kids are feeling better, and they threw up.

I took at least a 2 hour nap this afternoon, and am ready to sleep again.  Breakfast was egg substitute on an English muffin.  Lunch went downhill.  I tried another English muffin, that didn't help, so I had some cheese and crackers.  Way too many calories, and I was miserable all afternoon because nothing is settling right.  So tonight I had about 2 servings of saltines.  That didn't really help either.  So I'm done.  I've got most of my water in, which is making things harder, I'm so very thirsty but every time I drink enough to start filling my stomach, I get nauseous.  Total calories for the day under 900.

I'm wishing I had walked this weekend, but it's so hard to find the motivation when you're not feeling well.  Ahh well, I'll try again tomorrow.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: