Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Because you're mine, I walk the line

It just seems something is trying to make it impossible for me to move. Justin is out of a job again. I've had to dig into the savings more. We can't afford a truck, we're getting rid of everything we can.

But we're still working on the move. My sister has my resume. We may have found a place for Justin to stay until we find a place for us to live.

Food is on plan. Its good there wasn't anything at home for me to binge on yesterday when I was dealing with everything.

Today breakfast was an egg sandwich (using a 100 calorie multi grain English muffin). Lunch was leftovers from last night - throw a boneless chicken breast in the crock pot with salsa and let it cook all day. Serve on tortillas with cheese and sour cream if desired. I skip the sour cream but add cheese.

Not sure about dinner tonight. I'll play it by ear.

No comments: