Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, June 24, 2011

And then there was...

Its been a long 24 hours. Justin had to go to work at 7, so I had the duckie boy with me at the t-ball game. Justin's sister called me around 8 with some garbled story about their dad's mom getting shocked by the cops and she didn't know if she was okay and she couldn't reach the grandfather or the neighbor. I calmed her down as much as possible then got the phone number for the aunt in Wichita.

The boy and I got to the grandparents house not long after the ambulance left. Justins grandmother had a heart attack. I picked the girl up from her game and went home. As I got home, Justin called me. His grandmother never came out of it.

Food has been okay. I skipped exercise at lunch and I'm regretting it. I'll be okay, my shoulders are hurting and I want to sleep.

No comments: