Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, June 17, 2011

And breathe...

Today was a roller-coaster type day.  I gave my notice, my coworkers were happy for me.  I know I need to do this, but damn it was hard.  Exercise was little to none this week.  I'll have to focus on it next week.  It was a roller coaster week.  Justin was out of a job Monday and last night he started a new job paying $2 an hour less. 

Food, on plan.  Though I messed up and had way too much for lunch.  I wasn't that hungry tonight, so I only had a sandwich on light bread.

This weekend I need to buy more fruits and veggies, maybe even make salads for all week.  I like salad, but I get burned out easily unless I do something different.  It'll be a good week, even though I need to make a list of everything I'm working on at work.  I'm also going to have to make sure I exercise at lunch every day to be sure I have the energy to do what I need to do for the move. 

No comments: