Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Are you fearless? Are you addicted?

No leftover pasta after all, so lunch is a cucumber sandwich. I've got enough cucumber for a snack this afternoon. I'll put the foods into Spark then see where my calories are. I changed my mind on dinner, its going to be baked fish. I've got 2 lbs of tilapia fillets in the freezer.

Ok everything is in Spark and I'll have to have a snack this afternoon. I put down graham cracker & peanut butter, even so before I go home I'll only be at around 650 calories.

Work has been interesting today, definitely not ordinary. For the first time in awhile, I'm having to work closely with one of the programmers to try to get the system to work the way we want it to. He keeps needing me to show what I'm talking about instead of just walking through it in email. He did ask if I've been recently drug tested when I was trying to explain something but I just laughed at him.

There's a t-ball game tonight, so I'm going to try to exercise before the game. I just didn't want to during lunch today.

No comments: