Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, June 10, 2011

Just got paid today got me a pocket full

Of change.

It really has been a long week. Wednesday we had a town hall meeting from 11:30 to 12:30 at work. Of course we didn't really learn anything new.

Yesterday was the biweekly department conference call at from 12:30 to 2. I didn't get a chance to walk either day. I didn't really even get much of a lunch break.

Food has been on plan. Its just been a long week and I feel like I could have done better because of the lack of exercise. I went down to use the elliptical this morning but only did 5 minutes.

I'm walking to the library at lunch because I'm antsy. I don't want the pumpkin soup I brought for lunch and I don't feel we can afford for me to eat out right now. Its a matter of what's important. I have food. The move is important. That's that. Unfortunately, I already know Justin doesn't see it that way so I need to focus on writing this weekend.

Some days I wish I had married someone who handled money better. I guess I have to settle for marrying someone who adores me and I get to be the breadwinner. So my next task is to find a way to increase my income so money isn't so tight. I'm not sure how much we can cut out other than the $30 we pay for digital cable. Something to figure out. Even an extra $50 a month would be some savings.

Anyway enough about budgeting and money. I'll figure it out eventually. It's time to heat up my soup and be calm for awhile.

No comments: