Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

There's booze in the blender, and soon

It will render, that frozen concoction that helps me hold on.

At least the damage to my savings wasn't as bad as I feared, and Justin agreed to the arrangement where we clear out his account other than what he needs for the week. I'm feeling better, my gas bill and car insurance are paid. Its funny how that's a load off my mind.

The home my sister found for us isn't one we're going to look into any further. Rent on it is too high, so we'll have to start over looking for something. Oh well :(

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

sorry to hear the house didn't work out for you. Hope you find something soon!

I hear ya on money woes! I spend a lot of time with a knot in my stomach lately, due to personal finances, and our business.

Lena said...

Jacqui, unfortunately I have to be very controlling with the finances because though my husband wants to save, he doesn't add everything up in his head. I think the stress over money on top of the stress at work is part of why everything except my stomach has shrunk with the 45 lbs I've lost. I look pregnant, since my belly sticks out further than my top.