Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, April 9, 2011

And so it goes

We were getting further and further behind with the papers we were delivering.  Well, actually some months we were starting to catch up and other months weren't as good because of sales.  So today, they asked Justin to pay in full by tomorrow.  The money order we gave them Thursday was all he had.  I refuse to pay more of the savings we are planning on using to move.  So, they fired him.  I'm not surprised.  We were planning on quitting the route anyway because it seemed like some months we got further behind and other months we were able to pay them more. 

It's all good, we're in God's hands.  We have to be because I can't pay child support on my income on top of paying all of the bills.  Justin will get another job around town.  He wants to go back to the other newspaper, but I don't really want him to.  Not a discussion to have while his son is here.  (please excuse me if I'm missing an 'n' here or there, my keyboard needs a can of compressed air methinks.  I'm trying to backspace when I see I've missed one, but I'm far from perfect).

That said, if the weight I saw this morning holds for tomorrow, I'll be a very happy camper.  211.2  Very nice.

I need to run to Walmart for a few groceries while Justin makes dinner.  I may be back later.  At least I'm past the binging that I wanted to do earlier (I didn't, but I wanted to).

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

Looks like all your 'n's were in place. ;) But then, who knows? We get so used to reading certain words quickly that if they are misspelled, we probably wouldn't notice.

Yay! That's like 4 pounds lost this week, isn't it? And good for you for not binging.

Keep the faith and have a restful night.