Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 106 - Weigh In Results

So today's weigh in, I'm down 4.4 lbs, though Allan's information will only say 4 lbs because of rounding.  It's all good. 

I'm tired tonight.  I went for a long walk tonight.  My leg muscles were twitching for a good 5 minutes after I sat down.  It's been awhile since I pushed myself that much, and it felt good. 

I also noticed tonight, I don't always think about how much weight I've lost until I put on clothes that I used to wear that were tight on me.  Tonight, I'm wearing lounging pants that I used to wear.  They're really baggy on me and hanging on the floor.  It's so funny since they were short when I wore them when I was heavier. 

Food on plan, got my water, and got my exercise for the day.  I'm so looking forward to sleeping as soon as I get my writing done.  I wanted a nap this afternoon, but didn't get it.  Instead, I went to Walmart and bought myself a pair of sandals for the week and a slip & camisole to wear under one of my skirts and blouses this week when the boss is in town.  Gonna try to get my writing done.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: