Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 102

No catchy title today. I'm just tired and a bit sick of seeing that I must not be following the plan because the numbers say I should be losing more than I am. What the eff ever. With a thyroid problem I'm doing the best I can. I've been on plan all day every day other than the cake several weeks ago. Its been hard, especially watching the people at work during all of the pot lucks. Not to mention the meals out sitting next to someone eating fries and fried fish or a plate of nachos and ordering sashimi or salmon. I'm not dropping out of the challenge only because I'm afraid I'll stop losing entirely if I do.

I'm also having trouble with food spoiling and it costing too much money with the menus changing so often. I need to find acceptable substitutions. Especially since money is so tight and I can't just go use half a banana for a meal. The rest will go bad. And a specific bread for day 8?? Then what do I do with the rest of the loaf when the menu changes again?? Argh.

I need to stop looking at the menus before I get very frustrated. I'll have to email about substitutions.

No comments: