Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 116 - Accomplishing Much

Let's see, definitely a full day here.  Food on plan. Exercise - I went to the mall and walked around 1.75 times or so pushing a stroller (more than a mile - each lap is 0.6 mi) then I went the other 1.25 times round I walked with the duckie boy.  He got really slow at the end, but he wanted to walk.  Water got done right as well, though I ended up sharing with the duckie boy.

Signed up for a daycare.  Signed up for daycare help from DHS.  Signed up for food stamps as well.  We qualify for it all, so we'll take the help.  We don't have it as bad as others, but I'm not going to turn down any help.  The kittie girl had, t-ball practice tonight.  She seemed to like it so that's a good thing.

Justin will be making more than we originally thought as well.  Another nice thing.  It's all going to start working out.

Anyway, gonna get some sleep.  I'm exhausted after everything.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: