Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 108 - Extreme Couponing

So I managed to catch the Extreme Couponing show on TLC tonight.  When I told Justin to change it to that channel, he asked if they have a show about me.  Uhh no, I don't even come close to buying all of that for what they pay for it.  He watched the first clip and agreed that I don't do quite that extreme.  I'm thinking I might need to try to work toward it... I do have the knowledge, I just need to find the energy.  I did subscribe to the local paper today so I have coupons coming in at least.  I do have some issue with what one person is doing on the show.  One of the worst things is to be a shelf clearer, taking everything off the shelf for one item.

Food on plan today, water as well.  I haven't done the strength exercises, and I need to get some writing done... so I guess I'm going to cut this short tonight.  I'm putting pressure on myself to see if I can start making a living out of writing.  That's been my goal for years, writing and designing for a living, I've just put it off because I don't feel worthy.  I am though, I just need to remember that.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: