Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 98 - Bright and Early

So the little one was up at midnight coughing.  He ended up gagging himself and throwing up all over himself and me.  I think we're going to call the doctor's office come Monday.  We need to figure out what's going on with him.  The coughing has good nights and bad nights. 

We have money for gas and food at least, a friend of mine doesn't even have that.  She's been weighing on my heart lately.  I know she's down because money is so tight for her.  It's not that tight for us.  We'll pay the Oklahoman what we can afford to pay them and still have money for ourselves.  We're not doing without, we'll catch up as quickly as we can, and we're not dipping into our savings any more.  It means money is tight while we try to pay everything on my income, but it could be much worse.  And we pay for our gas out of the money from the paper, because most of our gas expenses are from him delivering papers.  The paper has to cover gas and child support or it's not worth it.

Thinking about going to a Medieval Fair this weekend.  It's free admission and it'd get the kids out of the house.  I think they'd like it.

No comments: