Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 97 - she was queen for about an hour

Puddle of Mudd this morning - She Hates Me.

I forgot, its going to be a hard day. The supervisor bought pizza for everyone. Of course pizza isn't on the plan, especially not meat pizza. Lunch today is avacado, mozzarella cheese, and tomato. I'm supposed to do olive oil too but I forgot to put it on my salad. Oops.

Its nice and sunny today. I went for a walk outside this morning for break (which I don't normally take). This afternoon, I'll do it again. I'll walk on the treadmill at 12:30.

The girls have an elaborate April Fools joke set up for one of the guys that's coming from Cincinnati today. Should be interesting to see if he falls for it.

No pizza for me. KFC or Wendy's tonight. The chicken strips sound yummy but we'll see how I feel tonight. Time to eat so I can go walk. I'm gonna need all the self control I can muster the pizza smells yummy. Bah humbug!

No comments: