Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, April 1, 2011

Morning, or something like it

Last night, I didn't get much sleep.  My 2 year old decided he didn't want to sleep.  I was up off and on past 3 am.  Not fun.  I think the tea experiment is out for today.  Coffee has more caffeine.  Or at least coffee affects me like it has more caffeine.

I've got an article due tonight.  Well not really due tonight, but I want to get it done tonight.  I may have a problem getting all of the money I need by this weekend.  I've got 2 articles that haven't been approved yet, and I suspect this one won't be approved in time either.  I may have to transfer money from my savings to PayPal.  That's fine, I'll make up for it later this month.  I'm only short about $25.

I'd best get ready for work, though I'd love to go back to bed.  It's going to be one of those days.  Off to make the coffee.

No comments: