Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 101 - When the sun goes down

Little Kenny Chesney and Uncle Cracker this morning. I found some drink mix I wanted to try - lime margarita flavor. I had a big fight with Justin this morning. It seems to be a regular occurence the first week of the month - when we're doing the paperwork for the Oklahoman. He's threatening to quit and sign up for food stamps and try to get back on with the Enid paper. Its very tempting to tell him go for it. We're not making enough to make it worth our while. And now Its 5 O'clock Somewhere is playing.

We're supposed to have a supplier take us to lunch. It'll be interesting. I'm on day 6 of the 3rd set of menus (the one before the low carb week) and its got a lot of food. The canteloupe I bought is good. And Justin just texted me that the duckie boy likes Kashi cereal.

I also got a call from the kittie girl's school. She's supposed to be doing speech therapy and my meeting is at 11:30. Oops.

No comments: