Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 105 (still though it's almost midnight)

So, I did a lot of thinking, and I took a bath.  It's not all that bad.  We have plenty to get us through until I get paid again.  Plus, I'll be getting paid weekly starting the first Friday in May, and my insurance copay is going to go down.  It'll all be alright.  Justin has applied for 3 jobs since Thursday.  It'll all work out.  And no more stress and worry over money the first week of the month.  I might even be able to add to my savings with the writing.  We'll be getting our income taxes back soon.  It'll all work out.  I also won't go to that dark place I seem to go around the 7th of the month because we've scrambled to give them as much as we can.

I wish I had gone for a walk, but at least I didn't binge.  I did have a cigarette though, and a long hot bath. 

I got a humidifier for the duckie boy, but it didn't seem to help tonight.  Maybe the humidifier and the cough medicine or allergy medicine.  It's after midnight, I need to get some sleep.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: