Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Early card, Robin Williams and groceries

Whew ran out of room on that title rofl

Got an early birthday card from my Marine that made me laugh. It was a high-tech birthday card lol. He pointed out my age (of course) and how much computers have changed over my lifetime. Then he pointed out that at least I'm not eleventy one. Ok so my son is as much of a fantasy geek as I am. Nice Hobbit/LoTR reference :)

Justin was listening to some Robin Williams stand-up comedy. I was laughing so hard I about peed myself. I'll have to post a link to a YouTube version later.

We went grocery shopping today. We got a letter that our food stamp benefits end tomorrow and I was afraid that we wouldn't get to use the benefits still on the card. Even without paying tax everything added up quickly. But I think there's only a couple of things left and I got 2 lbs of fish, chicken, turkey and sirloin.

We're considering trading in the Honda, though I'm not crazy about a car payment. The Honda has a cracked head and is overheating. Not to mention the front passenger window won't roll down and the front passenger bumper needs to be replaced. So does the side mirror. Right now duct tape is holding the mirror on... Something to think about.

No comments: