Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, April 15, 2011

Drama & Parties

I sent out invitations for kittie girl's birthday party on Tuesday, and the party is tomorrow afternoon.  Of course, I went for cheap at the park, so I'm hoping the weather cooperates. I'm a bit overwhelmed, because I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to have other than cake and ice cream. Hoping to keep everything under $20. To keep it that low, I'll have to make the cake. It's all good. I think maybe a butterfly cake again this year :) I bought the cake pan last year. At least everything is at the park and the forecast is sunny and 70 with the winds only a breezy 15 mph instead of the 40+ mph from today.

I'm tired from the mess at work today. I need a new job so bad I can taste it. I'm still thinking about getting a booth at the farmer's market that starts on the 7th. It's $20 for the year and then $5 or 5% for the weekly booth fee.

It's bedtime.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: